- Specialised customisation- With tons of different plugins and options, Woocommerce allows you to build the site of your dreams by making use of their specialised customisations.
- Flexible growth- Woocommerce’s platform is easily scalable. So as your business grows, so will your ecommerce website.
- Cost-effective- Woocommerce is definitely one of the most affordable ecommerce platforms out there. It’s free to download and has a range of cost-effective plugins to enjoy.
Woocommerce ConsThe only real con involved with Woocommerce is the fact that it is pretty difficult to use. If you’re attempting to use it without having any web development knowledge, you’ll definitely run into some difficulties.
- Easy to use- Shopify is very easy to implement, and even those with no web development background could work their way around the platform as it doesn’t require any code.
- 24/7 Support- Shopify offers you 24/7 365 customer support!
- Sell on other platforms- Shopify is completely integrated, and you can use the platform to sell on many other channels.